BECOME A “FRIEND OF THE FOUNDATION”!
Remember A School Employee or An Individual With A Donation In Honor or Memory!
Why not honor a school employee: superintendents, district office personnel, counselors, principals, teachers, assistants, bus drivers, cafeteria employees, and custodians? This is a great way to show your appreciation for those who have impacted you or your children. Remember them during holidays, birthdays, Teacher Appreciation Week, as an end of the year tribute or just to say thank you.
Also, remember a friend or family member that has made a difference in your life. A donation to the DCEF, in honor or memory of someone, is a fantastic way to show how much you care. So please consider donating in honor/memory of former school employees and private individuals.
All monies benefit DCEF so that we can continue our programs including the Bernard H. Thomas Leadership Academy, STARS – Students Teaching And Reaching for Success Academy, Teacher Mini-Grant Program, Endowed Scholarships and Project Potential Scholarships. DCEF sponsors our annual ‘Run Friends Run’ 5K in the Fall. All honorees, regardless of the gift amount, will receive an acknowledgement. All gifts are tax deductible and all monies go directly to support student programs and scholarships. Click on the “Donate” icon or print and complete the “Donation Form” and return it with the monetary gift.
General Donation Information
1. The Davidson County Education foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt Foundation with 501c(3) status.
2. Donations are fully tax deductible as allowed by law. (Federal ID # 58-2008178)
3. Gifts may include cash or stock, real estate, appreciated assets or gifts in kind.
4. Contact your personal attorney to include DCEF in your estate plans.
5. Gifts to DCEF may be designated in memory or honor of someone, to a current project, or to the Foundation’s endowment fund to provide educational possibilities for generations. Please see Honor/Memory Form on website.
For answers to your questions, call
(336) 905-0976 or email: email@example.com
Donate online using the Donate button below.
Send gifts to:
Davidson County Education Foundation
PO Box 444
Lexington, North Carolina 27293